Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"The Host" is coming....

I'm planning on sitting down tonight (after I finish budgeting my cash for this week and get my DVD Shop updated) and watching "The Host" and taking my notes. I would have done this sooner, but three things stopped me from enjoying this wonderful monster movie: My girlfriend, who stayed up here the past few nights; my best friend Chris, who wanted to hang out and watch some crazy movies (for the record, we attempted to watch "Slugs," "Freaked," and "Way of the Gun" but Chris kept falling asleep during each one of them! DOH!); Warcraft III, possibly one of the greatest RTS games I've ever played! It combines all the best parts of Warcraft and Starcraft and is very interesting and challenging. (Currently I'm stuck on a chapter in the Undead Scourge scenario in which I have to fight off human troops for a half hour until a demon lord is resurrected. I tried it twice and lost both times, but the second time was the worst as I only needed to keep my Necromancer safe for another 48 seconds!!! I nearly screamed in frustration!!!! GRRRR!)

So, if I can keep myself away from Warcraft for a few days, then this eagerly anticipated(?) review will be completed this week. Then it's time to take on "Transformers: The Movie!"

Well I gotta get my butt to work (I'm already running late!), so I'll catch ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment