Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Update coming soon, I promise!

Hey b-movie fans. I'm sure you noticed that my review for "Transformers: The Movie" is suspiciously absent from the world wide web. Well, between a two day visit from my girlfriend, a visit to my buddy Steve's place to watch some flicks last night (we watched "They Live" and a cool Korean crime/drama/comedy/action film called "Public Enemy" that was just plain awesome), and going to see Michael Bay's "Transformers" (which f*cking rocked!) I just didn't have time to get this partially written review completed. So, before the end of the week, I will have the review up, and the rest of the site will be brought up to par as well. In the meantime, check out Andrew Borntreger's review for "Transformers: The Movie" (1986) HERE! (Sorry Andrew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment