Friday, June 8, 2007

"Yor, The Hunter from the Future" makes its triumphant return to the review archives!


Yeah I know, "where's the HOST review you promised?" It is under construction and I will get it done soon, I assure you, but for now, enjoy my refurbished review for YOR, THE HUNTER FROM THE FUTURE (1983)! Reb Brown stars as the titular character and prances around a post-apocalyptic world full of cavemen, (mutant) dinosaurs, and robots! This movie is completely and utterly insane and is a total blast to watch! And for "Yor" enthusiasts, I have included the lyrics to the "Yor's World" Theme Song in the "Extras" section of the review! You're welcome. ;-)

Well that's it for now b-movie fans! I'm going to tackle "The Host" next, and then "Transformers: the Movie" (1986) for my team-up with Andrew Borntreger at the end of the month. We're both reviewing the classic 80's animated film to celebrate the theatrical release of Michael Bay's big-budget "TRANSFORMERS" movie on July 4th! So stay tuned and keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment