Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just an update on things.

Hey gang! Yeah I haven't been around much, but that's because I've been trying to rest up a bit. Work was horrible last week, so much went wrong, mainly on my shift, so once Sunday came around, I just lounged in my basement domicile and relaxed... that is, after I helped my dad with some hard manual labor for a good 3-4 hours. Then my girlfriend came up Sunday evening and we spent some real, honest to goodness, quality time together. Then yesterday, work again enveloped my life as I was called in to cover for a sick co-worker. Now my work schedule is going to be a bit topsy-turvy this week as I won't have off until next Wednesday and Thursday. Needless to say, I'm going to be a bit tired once March 4th rolls around, but I do have one consolation: I'll be able to pick up some DVDs that I really, really want next Wednesday! "Borat" comes out, as does "The Manitou," "Solarbabies," "Night of the Comet," and "The Revenge of the Nerds Collection!" I may not have enough for all of the, but damn it, I'm going to get as many as my budget will allow!!!

Anyway, I have to get some stuff done before I go into work. The upside of working yesterday is that I'll be allowed to come in late throughout the rest of the week! WOOHOO! However in my offtime tonight and tomorrow, I have to finish up ALL of my Rogue Cinema stuff. I started watching "Oranges: Revenge of the Eggplant" last night and I was actually enjoying it, but unfortunately I was really tired and opted to get some sleep rather than finish the last twenty minutes of the movie. So tonight I'll be watching the rest of that and another screener DVD, then I'll write reviews for them and dig into my Genre Watch article. Again its all last minute work, but with my crappy work schedule and lack of interest in writing lately, it's been tough to really accomplish anything (including that pesky review for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain" which is so very close to completion). So hang in there for another few weeks and you all shall be rewarded with two new reviews, as well as two old ones that will be given a facelift!

Well gotta go b-movie fans, so as always, I'll blog ya later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment