Thursday, February 22, 2007

Woohoo! I actually made some progress!

Well I made more progress tonight on my review of "The Beast of Hollow Mountain." All that's left is to finish up my film review section, type up some stuff in the EXTRAS section, and then proofread and spellcheck the entire thing. Hopefully I'll find the time to complete it tomorrow. After that I plan on moving onto my review for "The Valley of Gwangi" plus I want to update (and upload) my old reviews for "Dinosaurus!" and "The Crater Lake Monster," two other stop motion dinosaur flicks that I have fond memories of.

Concerning Rogue Cinema this month, I've chopped my workload down to my Genre Watch article, and three screener reviews. I pushed back my interview with Johnny Allen Shaw until next month as I just haven't gotten around to typing up questions to send him and I don't want to rush things right now, especially with the end of the month so rapidly approaching. It was cool with John anyway, as he is apparently very busy himself, what with promoting his film in a variety of newspapers and trying to get it into various film festivals (namely Shadowfest). I have Sunday and Monday off from work, so (when I'm not helping my parents with stuff) I'll be home and busily working on my RC stuff.

Well that's it for tonight folks. I'm hitting the hay a bit earlier than usual because I had a hellacious night at work, due to multiple (and hitherto unexplained) power outages and various computer malfunctions. Here's hoping tomorrow night's shift is quiet, normal, and problem free!

Blog ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment