Friday, February 2, 2007

The Vault's January traffic stats!

Hey Blogheads, the Vault has experienced a huge surge in traffic since the big move late last year! If this keeps up, I imagine that the Vault will have 5,000+ unique visitors a month by the time December rolls around. Maybe even more! Here's January's traffic at the lil' ole Vault: (For comparative purposes, here's last month's traffic.)

1,308 unique visitors (408 of which have added my site to their Favorites folder) ventured into the Vault and racked up 1,631 visits and a whopping 40,358 hits! (And on a side note, my best day was January 25th, with 72 unique visitors!)

The five most popular reviews at the Vault in January were: The Monster Squad, Arena, Alien Predators, The Alligator People, and Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove!

The Vault was visited by folks from across the world, from over 50 countries! Once again America gave its (relatively unknown) favorite son the most lovin', with Canada, Australia, and Great Britain making up the remainder of the heavy hitters. (Apparently most English-speaking nations find my site at least a little bit interesting.)

The most used keyphrase used to find my site last month was "resident evil extinction." (Due to a news story that I posted on the main page concerning the next Resident Evil film.)

Not a bad start to 2007 at all if I do say so myself. I've already had over a hundred unique visitors and it's only the third day of the month!

All I can say is keep visiting people! Knowing that a good number of folks from across the globe are viewing my site will be a help in getting me off my lazy arse to get some reviews uploaded! ;-) That's all I wanted to share tonight b-movie fans, so for now, I must bid thee goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment