Monday, February 12, 2007

A quick update on things.

Before I get into any updates involving my site or Rogue Cinema, be sure to read my mini-review for "Near Dark" right here in my blog. (CLICK HERE for the review.)

Ok, so I've slowly been getting more work done on my overdue review for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain." I'm finding it hard to build up any momentum, but I can assure you that that particular review will appear at the Vault very soon. (Along with reviews for "The Valley of Gwangi" and "Spacemen & Go Go Girls Double Feature.")

In other Vault news, I've recently allied myself with WTF-FILM.com, an excellent online store that boasts a small, but mouth-watering collection of cinematic obscurities and rarities such as "The Deadly Mantis," "The Green Slime," and "Prophecies of Nostradamus!" If you see anything you simply must have then you can score yourself 10% off your purchase by clicking on this banner:
Save 10% off your order by using the discount code or just telling the webmaster that 'Jordan sent you!'

If you use the shopping cart on the site, type in bmfv10 to obtain your 10%-off coupon! If you'd rather send a money order or pay with PayPal, then e-mail the webmaster and let him know that Jordan sent you. ;-)

In Rogue Cinema news, I have yet to get my butt in gear on that stuff. I'm planning on sending out interview questions to Johnny Allen Shaw, the director of "My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie" and I should start taking notes for my monthly Genre Watch article soon. Then there's the stack of screeners I have to watch.... (You know, sometimes this feels more like a job than a hobby.)

Lastly, expect to see more mini-reviews here on the Blog as I would like to type up the occasional short review every now and again after watching a movie. The next two films I plan on writing capsule reviews for are Clive Barker's "Nightbreed" and Takashi Miike's "Audition."

That's it for now, so I'll catch you on the flipside b-movie fans! Blog ya later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment