Thursday, February 8, 2007

A lil update before I go to bed.

Hey gang! Sorry I haven't been blogging much, but I've been keeping very busy. I've got a lot to do for Rogue Cinema this month (with less time than usual because this stupid month is missing three days!) and I have a lot planned for the Vault! Speaking of which I just updated the DVD Shop and upgraded and updated the Poster Shop as well. Be sure to check them out and do a bit of shopping if you have any extra cash. Every purchase helps keep the Vault (and its poor webmaster) alive! Tonight I began work on my review for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain." The review is about 50% complete or so and should be done within the next few days. After that I'm going to tackle "The Valley of Gwangi" and the "Spacemen & Go Go Girls Double Feature" and then I'm going to dive into my Rogue Cinema material head first! If I manage to get all of that done within the next two weeks, then you may expect to see a review for "The Host" over at the Vault before February ends. (But I make no promises on that.) After I get the new stuff completed and uploaded, I plan on taking time to really dig in and get my older reviews back online. So once March rolls around, don't expect to see too many NEW reviews at the Vault, but do expect to see some old ones (that look new!).

Well that's it folks, I'm wiped out! I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment