Sunday, December 28, 2008

VICTORY IS MINE!

Finally! I have defeated the offending Virtumonde (a.k.a. Vundo) virus. All it took in the end was the removal of my old Java software, the installation of the latest Java software, and a thorough sweep of my hard drive with Spyware Doctor. Now that I can work without my computer lagging and without a dozen pop ups continuing to pop up every few seconds, I am ready to get back to work on the Vault!

But first... I am going to go see "The Spirit" with some of my friends. Though it has gotten panned by critics fairly extensively, I am still game to see this flick. I mean, c'mon, how bad can it be? It has to better than "Twilight" right? ..... it has to be.....

Anyway, Happy New Year b-movie fans! Stay tuned for some updates to the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment