Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas; sorry for lack of updates.

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS (only a few days late, but it's the thought that counts)!

Secondly, I have been battling a pesky virus (Virtumonde and some of its kin to be exact) since Monday and despite my best efforts, the bastard is still running rampant on my computer. Thankfully, due to the use of two anti-virus programs and multiple spyware and malware removers, I have got this b*tch on the ropes, but I still can't seem to fully wipe it out. It's like Darkman: You think you kill him, then he pops up somewhere else! ARGH!!!

This battle has been going on for days, and I'm running out of programs to utilize. Currently, this digital pest is only being annoying and throwing pop ups around on the screen, and hopefully, I'll have it copmletely vanquished soon, so that I can once again enjoy surfing the web and working on the Vault.

Wish me luck, pray for some new updates to the site, and have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment