Friday, December 19, 2008

New "My Bloody Valentine 3-D" TV Spot. This movie is gonna ROCK!

I am a fan of the original 1981 "My Bloody Valentine" (read my review of it here) and I was stoked when I heard of the remake. I've been following the news on it and here's what I've been hearing: The movie is gory as hell, fun as hell, and really pushes its R-rating! On top of that, the original 1981 classic is coming out UNCUT on DVD courtesy of Lionsgate (here's a sincere "f*ck you" to Paramount for chopping up this oft-forgotten slasher classic nearly three decades ago), so I am totally freakin' excited for mid-January.

Then I saw the new TV Spot and I lost all control! Check it out for yourself and tell me that this movie does not look like its going to be a blast. I dare you!



"My Bloody Valentine 3-D" hits theaters on January 16th (mainly because the powerhouse that is "Friday the 13th" comes out next February and would most surely crush this fellow slasher remake); the Special Edition DVD of the original hits stores January 13th. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment