Monday, December 1, 2008

New stuff coming soon.

Just a quick update before my girlfriend kicks me off of her computer. I have watched and taken notes on "Godmonster of Indian Flats." All I have to say is Wow...... just.... wow. I've seen some bad movies, but few are as unique as this obscurity. And the extras on the disc are just as weird as the feature film and seem really out of place. I guess Something Weird Video really likes to live up to their name.

In any case, I'll be working on a review for "Godmonster" this week, along with a capsule review for "The Ghouligans! Super Show." I've also begun work on a new section to the Vault (the WANTED ON DVD page) and I'm also in the process of getting the December edition of Genre Watch ready to go.

Well I've gotta go b-movie fans. Have a good "Cyber Monday;" lord knows it is safer to shop online than at Wal-Mart. (Especially on Black Friday.... the darkest day of horror the world has ever known.)

Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment