Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Genre Watch coming soon!

Just wanted to pop in and announce that the December issue of Genre Watch is on its way. A little late I know, but that couldn't be helped; I've been preoccupied with decorating, buying gifts, and all the usual junk that occurs around this time of year (plus I just picked up "Fallout 3" the other day and have pumped a good seven or eight hours into it). But fear not, for I have plenty of new content in the works and will work hard to get it posted on the site before Christmas.

Look for the December issue of the BMFV Genre Watch later this week.

And just a reminder: There are only SEVEN shopping days left until Christmas. If you haven't started yet, you may want to. For your own safety, may I suggest shopping online? Avoid the lines, arguments, and fistfights by shopping at online merchants like AMAZON.COM (cough, cough)!

Good luck with your holiday preparations b-movie fans. I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment