Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Torture the Vault Master - ROUND 2!

As of my typing this, I am currently in the early stages of writing my review for "Fear No Evil." I'm going to work hard to get it completed and uploaded sometime this weekend and truthfully, I ended up liking this movie a lot more than I could have imagined. But as the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

That is why an all new "Torture the Vault Master" poll is set up in the Vault forums! I've kept two of the more popular choices from the last poll, but overall, this is a whole new list of bad movies for you to choose from. CLICK HERE to begin casting your votes, and seriously, pick something that could cause me considerable pain.

Voting will end at midnight on Halloween night; the review for your bad movie of choice will follow soon after. Happy voting b-movie fans; I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment