Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Horror Mega Mix!

The Halloween hijinks continue with this very cool Halloween MegaMix I found on Youtube. Many of the classics are represented here, and the editing is pretty damn good. It's seven minutes long, but kept my interest throughout, so those of you with ADD should be able to sit through it. ;-)



Only a week left until Halloween! I just ordered my costume (a bit pricy... but that's because I had the shipping expedited so I would get it in time) and hope that the damn thing fits. I can't wait to put it on and shock my friends (and coworkers). What exactly is my costume? Well... unfortunately I cannot say (some of my friends actually do swing by here apparently) but here is a hint:



Yeah... that's pretty much a dead giveaway but I still won't SAY what the actual costume is. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment