Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WOOHOO! All Hallow's Eve is upon us; I'm about to head out to Kutztown to pick up my best friend and then we're headed to a Halloween party later this evening. I hope you all have a fun, happy, and safe Halloween. But before you go out and have a good time, be sure to watch the following commercial from my sponsors as Silver Shamrock Masks Inc. And be sure to wear your official skeleton, witch, or pumpkin mask while you watch this commercial for an EXTRA special surprise.



And here is an apparently horror film that we may never ever see on the big screen (what's the big deal Warner Bros?!). Enjoy the trailer for "Trick R' Treat!"



I have some stuff in the works for the Vault and should have some of it up tomorrow night. I was hoping to get it all posted for Halloween but my time was spent on other projects (Guitar Hero World Tour cough cough). So have a great night all you vamps and ghouls and I'll see you back at the Vault soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment