Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on "Torture the Vault Master" review.

Well I just sat through "Fear No Evil" to take my notes and.... I enjoyed the movie. Yeah, I know, I'm shocked too. I added it to the "Torture the Vault Master" poll because I hated the movie after my initial viewing so many years ago. But I guess my taste in film has dramatically changed because I liked this Godforsaken film. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow with the commentary turned on; I should start typing up my review on Wednesday, and plan on having it done and posted by this weekend.

UPDATE - 10/05/08: I am currently in the process of writing the review. Had I not been helping my parents with various home improvement / winter readiness projects, you would be reading my "Fear No Evil" review right this very second. (Sometimes sacrifices must be made.) So hopefully, you can expect to see said tardy review pop up at the Vault late Tuesday night. Stay tuned for further updates.

Sorry folks, I thought you really were going to torture me, but instead, you managed to give me an all new outlook on a film I once hated with a passion. Oh well, maybe next time the movie you pick will cause me some major pain. G'night b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment