Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update on "Fear No Evil" review + other Vault related updates.

Well now I've gone and done it... I've come down with the flu. SO, that means I'll be staying home today and tomorrow, which means that I have time to work on the Vault. Here is what I currently have in the works:

UPDATE: October 20th, 2008 @ 11:30PM Eastern Standard Time.....
I am now approximately 99% done with my review for "Fear No Evil." This bad boy will have screencaps, plus the "Fear No Evil" theme song available for download! I just have to finish up the DVD review and EXTRAS portions of the review, spellcheck & proofread it all, then get it uploaded. I'm very excited about this, and hope all of you readers will enjoy it. Stay tuned for the new review; I'll post about it here as soon as it is up!

I am in the process of upgrading my forum software from YaBB 2.1 to YaBB 2.3. Thus far, things seem to working OK with the latest version of my forum (which has yet to go public) but I'm having some issues. (i.e. Images and graphics not appearing on webpages; mods I installed on version 2.1 don't seem to work on YaBB 2.3) Hopefully I can get all the bugs worked out soon.

I have decided that I will install a Wordpress Blog onto my server, and use that to write up my monthly Genre Watch articles. It seems pretty easy to use and will neatly organize everything for me. Since October is pretty much over with, you can expect the first Genre Watch report to show up in November.

My remaining goals for this month are to do capsule reviews for "The Ghouligans! Super Show" and "Night of the Demons," as well as a full-length review for "Slugs." That line-up is subject to change, but I feel that I can pull it all off within the next two weeks.

So there's the update folks! Stay tuned for the b-movie goodness you love and rejoice for Halloween is less than two weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment