Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still recovering from Halloween weekend.

I'm still pretty tired from this past weekend. I didn't party hard, but I ate stuff that in great quantities, could probably kill lesser men. So much candy, and pizza, and wings, and cider, and hot cocoa, and soda, and Doritos, and... well, you get the idea.

I was going to do a bit o' writing last night but was way too tired, so I'm hoping that after work tonight, I'll be ready to sit down and get back to finishing up all the stuff I wanted to post in time for Halloween. (Which amounts to quite a bit actually, what with two capsule reviews, one full-length roundtable review, an article, and the premiere of Genre Watch all sitting there... STARING AT ME!)

So stay tuned for more updates b-movie fans; I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment