Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Vault Master is OUT.

Hey all, I'm getting my gear ready and am about to head out on an adventure to Kutztown to visit my best bud Chris. The trip should take about two, maybe two-and-a-half hours, and shouldn't be too treacherous now that the roads have been plowed and salted. (I swear, this dang winter weather is trying to ruin my weekend!) I'll be staying there to Monday morning.

I had originally planned to post something before I left and was working on getting an old review from Ye Olde Vault Archives fixed up and uploaded to the site. I nearly finished my work, but last night I was too darned tired to complete the revamping. So, you'll just have to wait until Monday to get something (sort of) new to read. What movie you may be wondering? Sorry, can't tell! It's a surprise. I will tell you that the next two films on my slate are: Dai Nippon Jin (Giant Japanese Person) and "Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds." Look for those later this coming week, or early next. Well, catch ya later b-movie fans! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment