Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guest posting once again allowed at the Vault Forums!

After installing a mod and cranking up the anti-spam protection at the IT Came from the Vault Forum, it seems that I have finally found a solution to my spammer woes. This means that guests can now make forum posts at their leisure, and I can stop wasting time by deleting spam posts, blocking IP addresses, and sending complaints to the abuse departments of various e-mail providers.

I'm going to be working on the Vault all night tonight, and all day tomorrow to get some new reviews up. I'm also going to add labels to my forum posts from now on, to make the BLOG a bit easier to navigate. I'm still debating on wether I should add labels to EVERY post, or just to all posts made in the last few months.

In the meantime, check out the IT Came from the Vault Forum by CLICKING HERE.
Register in the Forum HERE.
Read the Rules and Regulations HERE.
Read or post DVD News HERE.
Read or post movie news HERE.

Catch ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment