Monday, February 25, 2008

Alien vs. Predator (2004) review is a go!

My late roundtable review for "Alien vs. Predator" is now online! THRILL!!! ...as Paul W.S. Anderson ruins a perfectly good crossover movie! GASP!!! .... as two-dimensional characters becoming unwilling parents! WONDER!!! ....why it took so long for this damn movie to get made! Check out my review HERE.

Also, I have to note that the "new" Vault is fully operational. It is now the mightiest power in this universe and capable of destroying entire planets with a single blast! Feel free to let me know how you like the new look and please notify me of any dead links or problems with any of the pages.

That's it for now b-movie fans, so enjoy all the new stuff. I'm going to be going down to Kutztown University this coming weekend to spend time with my buddy Chris, so I won't be updating the site again until late next week. I plan on posting a capsule review for "Dai Nipponjin" (roughly translated: Big Japanese Man), an all new and totally bizarre kaiju film. Also, expect a fresh full-length review for "Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds." And if I'm feeling good enough, I'll be fixing up an old review from the ancient Vault archives and will upload that as well.

So enjoy your Monday everyone! I'll blog ya later! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment