Saturday, February 9, 2008

Soundtrack seekers, here is a treasure trove for you!

I was surfing the web in search of the illusive soundtrack and album for "The Monster Squad" (read my review HERE) and came across a fellow blogger's page called THE INFERNO MUSIC CRYPT. Not only did I find TWO different "Monster Squad" soundtracks there (one of which includes the two elusive songs from the film, namely "Rock Until You Drop" and "The Monster Squad Rap,") but I also downloaded (via Rapidshare) the soundtracks to: The Karate Kid, Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, Jaws: The Revenge, Dawn of the Dead (1978), Phantasm, Phantasm II, all three Evil Dead films, The Goonies, PirahnaThe Lost Boys (a whopping 3-CD set!), Teen Wolf, and many more!

I am in my glory and I want you to share in my joy, so head on over to THE INFERNO MUSIC CRYPT right now! (Note: If you use a free Rapidshare download session, you will only be able to obtain ONE download an hour. If you have PayPal, sign up for a short Rapidshare session and download to your hearts content.... that is, if you have high speed or broadband.)

No comments:

Post a Comment