Friday, February 8, 2008

The Renovations have begun!

Well if you've visited the Vault in the last month or so, you probably noticed that the reviews are now all different. The style is pretty much the same, but the color scheme is different and there are a few hidden surprises in some of said reviews (like the YOR Theme Song for download on my "Yor, the Hunter from the Future" review).

The latest update to the site is my DVD Collection page. The page is now MY MOVIE COLLECTION page and has been redesigned to fit the new color scheme. It took hours for me to complete the work, but I think it was worth it. Check out the revamped page HERE.

I'm going to be slowly changing up the rest of the site (slowly because I'm working with pure HTML, which has become a lost art form these days) to the new template over the course of this month and I'm also planning on adding a NEW full length review plus the first ever BMFV Capsule review late next week. Both films have a somewhat "romantic" theme to them, and are a great way to combat chick flicks on the lamest of all holidays. Ah heck, I've never been good at keeping things a secret, here's a little look at what movies will be gracing the Vault in time for Valentine's Day:





So stay tuned for more new stuff folks, I'm starting to come out of the funk I've been in, so expect great things in the future. (Or actually, don't. If I get your hopes up and fail to deliver on my promises I could become the object of your hate and disdain. So forget what I said and lower your expectations..... A LOT.) Keep fightin' the good fight b-movie fans! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment