Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update on my progress.

Hey all. Here's a quick update on what was supposed to be a Valentine's Day treat for all of you. But now, it'll be more like a "Belated Valentine's Day treat:"

I've watched and taken notes on "My Bloody Valentine;" the review page is ready, I just need to write the review; I've ripped that crazy country/folk song from the end credits of the film and will be including that for download in the EXTRAS section of the review. If you want the song now, you can grab it over at The Inferno Music Crypt.

I have yet to watch "My Demon Lover" (that'll be tonight most likely) but I have its capsule review page set up and ready to go.

I've also made more changes to the site and created some new graphics that I think came out pretty cool. I just hope Rick Sloane doesn't come after me for using his "most beloved" creations as my "sorta mascots." ;-) What do I mean? Well you will see for yourself in another day or two.

Stay tuned everyone; the next time you see a post here, it'll have links to the fresh, new content you've been craving! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment