Thursday, September 27, 2007

Updates to BMFV DVD Shop + Vault heads toward its best month yet!

After I got home tonight, I tinkered around with the BMFV DVD Shop for a few hours. I'm slowly rebuilding the store from the ground up, and have added several categories (Cult TV Shows and Popular Horror Franchises) and have added multiple subcategories for each page. I'm taking full advantage of all the extra space Amazon is providing aStore users, and should have the store fully rebuilt in a few more weeks.

In other Vault news, the traffic to the site has gone through the roof this month! This has easily been my best month ever, since the movie from Geocities, and people are streaming into the Vault by the hundreds from all over the world. (I guess putting up three new reviews in a month could be the cause of the sudden increase?) Thanks (danke, gracias, etc.) for visiting the site and helping to support the b-movie cause!

Well, I'm going to watch a flick and head off to sleep. Currently I've begun work on my next update at the Vault. I'm going to be updating two older reviews for "The Battle in Outer Space" (1959) and "The Mysterians" (1957) and putting them back into the Vault archives. After that, I'll finally dive into "The Host" (2006), then concentrate my efforts on another old review or two (quite possibly "Uncle Sam" (1997) and "Uninvited" (1988), and finally, on the last weekend of October, I'll be reviewing "Ernest Scared Stupid" (1991) for October's Halloween roundtable.

That's all I have for you tonight gang, so once again, thanks for reading, and be sure to keep fighting the good fight for b-movie lovers everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment