Saturday, September 8, 2007

Status Report

Ok, I'm heading off to bed, because rest is the best defense against a cold ... or... something. Anyway, I'm feeling much better and I think my body's immune system has finally gotten off of its lazy ass and started whooping this cold. Even better news than that is that I've got a good chunk of work done on both upcoming reviews at the Vault (that should've been posted about a month and a half ago). The only prob now is that I have to go back and watch both movies to fill in a few blank spots in my memory, but if all goes well, I'm aiming to get these reviews up before or on September 13th. Then I must dive headfirst into Larry Hagman's crappy followup to the classic "The Blob." Yes... I speak of that dastardly piece of crap movie known as "Beware! The Blob" (a.k.a. "Son of Blob").

Well g'night everyone! Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment