Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quick update on "B-Movie Beach Party!" Also, visit Lost Highway today!

Hey all. I'll be gearing up to get my "Island Claws" review done tomorrow night and will then dig into "Space Amoeba." While the tentative date for the roundtable is Saturday, July 21st, my stuff probably won't hit the web until the following Sunday evening. Man.... I really suck at meeting deadlines.....

In the meantime, while you're waiting for the thirty+ roundtable reviews, check out Lost Highway! This blog-style site is a very nice place to visit as the webmaster LOVES b-movies! (Wow, his tastes nearly match my own... perhaps this is one of the hundreds of Jordan-clones that is roaming the planet?!) I should also note that Steve will be joining myself and the nearly two dozen other webmasters for the "B-Movie Beach Party" roundtable! Man, this event is gonna be crazy-huge!

Well that's it for tonight b-movie fans. I have work from 9-5 tomorrow so I have to hit the hay so I don't screw up too much tomorrow morning. ;-)
Blog ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment