Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You may never see such an alliance as this for quite some time....

Tonight, as I sat here pondering numerous things (such as, what movie will I watch before I go to bed), I got an e-mail from Andrew Borntreger of Badmovies.Org asking me (and about a dozen or so other online reviewers) if I (we) would be interested in doing a big, ole-fashioned roundtable. I signed up immediately as it sounds like fun and I'll have plenty o' time to write up a review as well, so there's no rush. The only foreseeable problem is my complete lack of interest in writing during these past few weeks. Seriously, I don't have the urge to sit here and type up reviews, articles, or anything, and my site has been crying itself to sleep every night because I haven't changed anything (except my DVD collection page) or added new content to it in what, a month? Plus my forums are stagnating and starting to smell up the place (my regulars suddenly and mysteriously vanished), so things aren't looking good for the Vault right now. I haven't really been spending much time on the computer lately, and once summer arrives, my presence on the WWW will be non-existant. Sigh.....what to do... what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment