Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Fog (1980) review to make triumphant return to the Vault archives tomorrow; Unkown Movies joins in on the B-Movie Beach Party!

I decided to start refurbishing an older review tonight/this morning and chose John Carpenter's "The Fog." The review is nearly (re)done and should be uploaded after I get home from work tomorrow night! I may tackle one more old review before I begin a new review for "The Host."

In roundtable news, The Unknown Movies Page has joined the "B-Movie Beach Party" participant list, bringing us to NINETEEN sites! As more sites continue to join, I'll keep you all posted.

But right now, I'm very tired and need some rest. I have a loo-oong work day ahead of me tomorrow and I'll need my strength.

G'night b-movie fans; keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment