Tuesday, May 15, 2007

B-Movie Vault DVD Shop updated; fellow cult movie lover "Dumpster Diver" now has his own site!

Well, after a little over two hours of clicking through various pages and changing, adding, and deleting movie titles, The B-Movie Film Vault DVD Shop is now WAY up to par! I went through every section of the store and really did a thorough job, plus I started an all new ULTRAMAN section (which is fairly small, due to the insane lack of Ultraman dvds here in the States)!

And for those of you that are looking to blow some cash on some flicks this week (or next week... or the week after...) be sure to check out THIS WEEK'S DVD RELEASES! (And don't forget to check out the UPCOMING CULT DVD RELEASES section in order to stay up to date on what mouth-watering flicks are coming to DVD!)

Anyway, in other b-movie news, my good friend "Dumpster Diver," a regular in the B-Movie Film Vault's Forums, has started his own website! Though it is pretty empty right now (he literally JUST started it), you can view it at: http://theb-moviedumpster.blogspot.com/
That's right, his site is safely nestled on Blogspot.com, as is this very blog you are currently reading. ;-)

Also, before I forget, my main man Kevin P, the webmaster of WTF-Film.com is no longer peddling his cool cult DVDs. (Sad because he put so much quality work into them.) Kevin has instead become an online reviewer and his review archives are filling up fast! If you have some time, check out Kev's excellent site!

That's all I've got for you now, but stay tuned because I'm gearing up to do a bit of writing this week. My copy of "Valley of Gwangi" has been staring at me accusingly every time I go into my movie room to watch a flick, so I'm just about ready to finish off my review for "Gwangi" and move on to writing about other films. (Next up will be "The Host," which hits DVD on July 24th!) Also, stay tuned for an announcement concerning the Mega-Roundtable mentioned in the previous blog post last week. Fifteen site are participating and we're a few votes shy of choosing our theme. (Thus far it seems that a "B-Movie Beach Party" is definitely a possibility!) G'night b-movie fans, and remember to keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment