Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Dino Western Double Feature is finally completed and uploaded!


Yup, you read that right, I've finally gotten my review for "The Valley of Gwangi" completed and it must be the longest review that I've ever done. (Plus, I included a fun little drinking game in the "Extras" portion of the review.) With "Gwangi" finished, my "Dino-Western Double Feature" is finally ready to be seen by the world!

Please, read (and enjoy) my reviews for:
The Beast of Hollow Mountain (1956) and
The Valley of Gwangi (1969)

-------------------------------------------------

Up next on my review slate is the 2006 South Korean blockbuster, "The Host" which should be showing up on my site at or around June 6th, which happens to be the B-Movie Film Vault's SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY!

In other news.....
The B-Movie Beach Party Roundtable is progressing nicely and currently all sixteen webmasters are deciding on what to review. Once the list is compiled, I'll post it here and in my Forums. (With Andrew Borntreger's permission of course.) My final picks for the roundtable are "Island Claws" and "Space Amoeba." I was going to do "Tintorero," but "Space Amoeba" is more my style and easily fits the Beach Party theme!

That's it for now so have a great night b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment