Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vault Empire Updates; "Super 8" and "Troll Hunter" reviews coming this weekend; "Green Lantern" opens Friday!


Here's the latest batch of reviews and articles from the small, but mighty collective of blogs that makes up the B-Movie Film Vault Empire:

Bill's Beta Ray Blog
Casual Gaming Blog
Genre Watch
Radiation-Scarred Reviews

I'm still slowly getting my reviews for "Super 8" and "Troll Hunter" typed up (wish I wasn't so damned tired after I got home from work) and plan on having them completed and posted by Friday. Both movies are getting high ratings from yours truly, and if you have the time and the money, please go see both; please help support GOOD cinema!

Also, I'm probably going to go see the "Green Lantern" this weekend. It looks pretty damned cool and seems like it will be a faithful adaptation of the DC comic hero. To get psyched up, watch this trailer:


"In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. For those who worship evil's might, beware my power... GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment