Friday, September 5, 2008

The "Torture the Vault Master" poll results are in!

ARGH! The combined results are in for the first ever "Torture the Vault Master" poll and it appears that I'll be suffering through the homo-erotic horror that is "Fear No Evil." I've watched this turkey once before and was a bit put off by this story of a young teen that finds out that A) he is the antichrist and B) likes to kiss boys in the shower. Blech!

For those who were curious, here are the exact number of votes that each film received:
The Alien Dead - 1 vote
Blood Tide - 3 votes
The Demon - 1 vote
Fear No Evil - 6 votes
House of the Dead - 3 votes
Monster Shark - 5 votes
Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys - 4 votes
Raptor - 1 vote
Ultracop 2000 - 1 vote

While I'm not exactly thrilled to reviewing "Fear No Evil," I figure I got off lucky considering how bad some of the other films listed above are. And although a mere 25 votes were cast (within a month's time mind you), I'm thinking of making "Torture the Vault Master" a permanent fixture at the Vault. I've also been brainstorming on some new ideas for the site and hope to implement them before September is through. Mum's the word for now, but I assure you that the new sections I'm planning will really help put the Vault on the map.

So stay tuned for some new updates b-movie fans and, as always, be sure to "Keep fighting the good fight for fellow b-movie lovers everywhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment