Friday, May 2, 2008

New capsule review at the Vault: Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1977)

Well I finally did it! I finally got a new review posted at the Vault, and I have to say that it felt pretty good to add some new content to the site, though I had to really rush to get it done today. (I got so immersed in finishing up the review and getting the rest of the site updated, that I was a teeny bit late for work. Oh well!) So without further ado, here is my capsule review for "Godzilla vs. Hedorah" (a.k.a. "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster")! This review is the final component of the "Reduce, Reuse, Recy-KILL" roundtable, which was set up by Anubis Von Mojo, the webmaster of THE TOMB OF ANUBIS. The topic of choice for this group effort was "nature strikes back" (and "nature run amok") films, and there's a good variety to choose from, so get reading b-movie fans.

Oh and as a treat, here is a cool vintage trailer for the U.S. release of "Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster." So cheesy, but so good:




Stay tuned for that pesky full-length review for "Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds." It should be hitting the Vault within another week or two; it all depends on how busy I am! Blog ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment