Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An update on things....

Hey gang! Whoo! I have been a busy man lately; far too busy to work on the Vault anyway. Well.... that's actually only half true. When I haven't been helping my dad do some logging for firewood for Winter 2008 - 2009, or aiding my mother with yardwork, or helping my future father-in-law make preparations for putting in a new chainlink fence plus a concrete patio in his backyard, or spending a little time with Tara, or playing Guitar Hero III, or watching "Cloverfield" over and over again, or making plans for my best friend's birthday (I'd say more on this subject, but I have to keep things on the down-low because he occasionally swings by the Vault and the Blog.), or working full time.... I've been sleeping.

But, that doesn't mean I'm not working towards a new update. I'm going to be putting up a capsule review for "Godzilla vs. Hedorah" soon for the already week-old "Reduce, Reuse, Recy-KILL" Earth Day Roundtable. After that's posted, I'll begin finishing up my review for "Legend of Dinosaurs..." (which is still about 60% complete). So bear with me a bit longer b-moviephiles, and keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment