Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Vault is one again experiencing delays.....

You know, I never knew how I kept the Vault updated so frequently during the first few years. Now it hits me: I never had a life! Hahahaha.

Well I was going to get my roundtable review for "Rocktober Blood" done days ago (for the "B-Movies That Rock" roundtable I proposed months ago..... sheesh... I need to get the roundtable page up too!) but I ended up splitting and stacking firewood with my father during my entire three-day weekend. Needless to say, it took a lot out of me, and working on the Vault was not an option.

So, over the next few nights, I'll be slaving away at getting the Vault updated with some new content. At the very least, there will be a capsule review for "Rocktober Blood," but if I'm feeling froggy, I may even get my forever delayed "Legend of Dinosaurs..." review finished as well. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see what happens.

Well I'm gonna start chipping away at my next update, so until next time b-movie fans, keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment