Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Vault Master is.... addicted..... to gaming.....

For shame! Sorry that I haven't been around much gang. This past weekend I've become addicted to video gaming all over again. For months, my Nintendo Wii (and various PC games) have sat unused and covered in dust. Then, Friday night, I bought Guitar Hero III and Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii and I've been spending all my free time on those games (well... mainly on Guitar Hero. I've mastered Medium and am slowly working my way into the Hard versions of the game's six dozen songs. It's just so damned addicting!!!!)

So that is why there are no new reviews up at the Vault. I'm hoping to "kick the habit" this week, at least for a day or two, to finish up my "Legend of Dinosaurs" review, then I'm going to leap onto "Razorback" and get that done ASAP. Then I'll get my super duper late roundtable review for Puppet Master completed and all will be right with the world.

Again my apologies b-movie fans. Now if you'll excuse me, I best be getting to work before the urge to play Guitar Hero takes over.......

Ack! Must..... fight it..... must.... get in shower..........

Oh and this is Blog Post number 200! Woohoo! A milestone! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment