Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Online petition for an UNCUT DVD release of "My Bloody Valentine!"

Well I'm back everyone and have been fighting a pesky cold ever since I left for Atlantic City on Sunday. Because of said cold, I've been going to bed earlier than usual and haven't had much time to spend on the site.

Anyway, I got an e-mail from a reader named Herbert tonight, who commented on "My Bloody Valentine." He is a big fan of the film but was saddened to learn that a lot of the gore was trimmed from the movie by Paramount. This got me thinking, and soon I was zipping across the world wide web at the speed of light. After a few moments, I discovered an online petition to get an UNCUT DVD of "My Bloody Valentine" released. I signed it, and I think you should too. Paramount has been chopping up films in our beloved slasher genre for far too long, and it is time that they atone for their sins against this Canadian masterpiece.

CLICK HERE to sign the petition for an Uncut "My Bloody Valentine" Special Edition DVD! (Note: This is a FREE petition. Though ipetitions.com tries to swindle a "donation" out of you after you sign, let me assure you that the option of giving money to them is completely voluntary.) Currently the petition only has a dozen or so signatures, so make sure you put your John Hancock on there!

If you're not familiar with this often overlooked slasher classic, then READ MY REVIEW!

Well I'm hittin' the hay, so goodnight b-movie fans, and stay tuned for some new stuff at the Vault!

No comments:

Post a Comment