Friday, April 3, 2009

Night of the Creeps getting a legit DVD release.... FINALLY!

Yes, you read that right, and no it is not a joke. (Look at your calendar if you don't believe me... April Fool's Day is long gone!) As I was perusing the web today, I waltzed through Chud.com (one of the greatest, if not THE greatest movie news site on the web) and discovered that Sony is finally pulling their head out of their ass for ten minutes, in order to bring Fred Dekker's classic horror / sci-fi / comedy to the masses!

According to Chud.com's source (i.e. ShockTillYouDrop.com), the movie will be UNCUT and have the original ending! Plus, the disc is promised to be packed with extras, to the point that I hope we get an impressive 2-disc special edition that rivals Lionsgate's "Monster Squad" DVD!

Rejoice fellow "Creep" fans, and prepare for glory this October! (And yes, as soon as I find out the official release date, I will pass it on to all of you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment