Monday, April 6, 2009

Check out Episode One of BMFV Radio!

I've been toiling away for hours to put together a half-hour online broadcast and it is now available for your listening pleasure(?). CLICK HERE to listen to episode one of BMFV-6600, "The Future of b-movie radio!"

Highlights of the show include:
A review of "Prophecy" (1979) complete with a few audio clips.
A sample of the soundtrack from "Prophecy."
Coverage of this month's theatrical, DVD, and Blu-ray cult film releases.
A teeny bit o' b-movie news.

It's been a long time since I've recorded anything live or otherwise, so I'm pretty rusty and say things like "You know" and "Uh" a lot. Sorry about that. I also ran into a few other issues (e.g. background noise caused by my propane heater), but overall, I think that this came out ok. If you enjoyed the show, please let me know. The entire future of BMFV radio is sort of banking on public reaction to this first episode, so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment