Friday, January 23, 2009

Orphaned reviews to head home to the Vault this year.

One of the insane tasks I set before myself when I moved the Vault to its current home, was to redo all of my old reviews (which numbered at just over 100 when I departed from Yahoo! Geocities). What was I thinking?! Sure, some of my older film reviews are lacking (I started writing about movies back in 2000 when I was just sixteen), but I don't have the time to go back and write a fresh review for each and every movie that I've already covered!

That's why I'm going to bring those orphaned reviews over from the old Geocities site, fix them up a bit, and create a section at the Vault where they can live out their days in peace and comfort. I haven't worked out all the details yet, but expect to see this plan come to fruition soon.

To view my old (and often regrettably bad) reviews, visit Ye Olde Vault Reviews Archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment