Monday, January 26, 2009

Introducing the B-Movie Film Vault Blog - Version 3.0!

Well, after a few failed attempts at integrating this blog into my site, I said "aww, screw it" and decided to leave it at its current (and most likely permanent) home at Blogger.com, because "if it ain't broke, don't fix it," right?

However, I did take the time to painstakingly update the BMFV Blog and give it an all new layout. I like this template better than the last, but there are still one or two things I don't care for. Still, its a step up from version 2.0 of the BMFV Blog, so I guess we can call this one.... Version 3.0!

I have tomorrow off and will be staying home for the day, so expect an update to the site late Monday night! I'll have an all new capsule review written up for the indie sketch comedy show, "The Ghouligans! Super Show!" plus I'll be posting the latest weekly installment of the B-Movie Film Vault Genre Watch! Heck, if I'm feeling good and have the energy, I may even add another review or a new section to the site as well!

Stay tuned for more b-movie goodness; I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment