Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where in the world is the Vault Master?

Currently sitting at home, about to get ready for work, and I'm still feeling pretty crappy. I've been hit by the flu and it is a powerful opponent. (I'd rank it well above the common cold and just below a full-blown case of "Captain Tripps.") In between painful coughing fits and frequent worshipping of the "porcelain god," I've been tinkering with the first issue of "Genre Watch" all week and I believe I'm about ready to put the remaining three-quarters of the article together and get it posted.

Once that's completed, I'm going to attempt to get some new reviews up on the site. In particular, I want to review a real "turkey" of a film for Thanksgiving, and thanks to visitors to the Vault, it looks like "Godmonster of Indian Flats" is the film of choice.

In any case, I gotta run. Stay tuned for some new stuff very soon b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment