Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Vault Master headbangs to "Rocktober Blood" + other new updates are forthcoming!

Though extraordinarily late I have posted a new capsule review at the Vault for ROCKTOBER BLOOD. (CLICK HERE to read my fellow b-movie webmasters' contributions to the "B-Movies That Rock" roundtable!) This 80's horror flick features the bare essentials of slasher cinema, namely boobs, blood, and rock n' roll! And had it not been for the latter, this film would just be another low budget slasher film that would all but be forgotten.

Also coming soon to the Vault is an article about my attendance of MONDO MOVIE NIGHT'S POST-APOCALYPTIC BASH, where me, my girlfriend Tara, and two of my best buds sat in a theater and heckled "Warrior of the Lost World." It was a very fun night and I can't tell you how good it is to know that Mondo Movie Night is not dead. There are a few more goodies that will be popping up at the Vault over the next few weeks, so stay tuned b-movie fans!

P.S. - Is anyone else shocked that John Carl Buechler is making a remake of "TROLL?" I read a story about this over at Chud.com earlier this week and it shocked the bejesus out of me. I wonder if that means that Claudio Fragasso and Joe D'Amato are gonna team up to remake "Troll 2" in the near future.... hmm... isn't that one of the sign's of the apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment