Saturday, June 28, 2008

New article at the Vault - MONDO MOVIE NIGHT RETURNS!


Well I got the whole site updated tonight, plus I posted a new article entitled MONDO MOVIE NIGHT RETURNS! The "MMN" Post-Apocalyptic Bash was a blast and everyone that attended had a great time riffing on "Warrior of the Lost World." This film has to be one of the worst Italian "P-A" flicks of all time and I don't think any of us shed a tear when we discovered that the 35mm print of the film was missing some footage.

Well, I'm going to be making an effort to finally post that dangblasted "Legend of Dinosaurs..." review that I've been putting off for the last few months. Heck, if I feel good tomorrow and have a few spare hours, maybe I'll just polish that off and post it on the site.

Well that's it gang. I'm going to get some shuteye. Enjoy the article (as well as the latest capsule review I posted mere days ago) and keep on rockin' the b-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment