Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cinemageddon is a cult movie fan's heaven!

For those of you that scour various bittorrent sites on the web, here is a site that is a real treat: www.cinemageddon.org! There are THOUSANDS of awesome cult titles here (many of them rare, hard to find, and obscure!) to download, and I myself have already gotten quite a few "lost classics" that I've been wanting to see.

There are two very slight drawbacks to utilizing this site: 1) You must register to become a member. Not really a big deal, but some of you out there will be annoyed by this because you want to start downloading ASAP. 2) Make sure you seed just as much (or more than) you download. I'm currently on the "Defective" list because I've been doing far more downloading than uploading. I was warned that if I continue on my wayward path, I will be banned from the site. (A little harsh, dontcha think? Bastards......) I'm not too worried because I will gladly seed some torrents in order to retain my privilege to download a large variety of films that I cannot find elsewhere. (To date, I have downloaded "Killdozer," "Barracuda," "Rolling Thunder," "Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent," and some of "Chinese Hercules.")

So bittorrent junkies, be sure to visit Cinemageddon and get your cult movie fix! :-D Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment