Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sorry for being temporarily MIA.

Hey guys and ghouls, hope you all had an awesome Halloween! Ever since my Halloween party last Sunday (the 27th) I've been pretty much absent for my web duties and I apologize for that. After the party, I ended up lounging the following day and watching more horror flicks with my girlfriend (all new stuff, 55% of which sucked, especially "Return to House on Haunted Hill" which featured Jeffrey Combs as the lead baddie.... too bad he had no lines and was hardly in the flick!). Tuesday I worked, then I had Halloween off and did nothing but watch a few flicks ("Halloween 2" and "An American Werewolf in London") and play "Company of Heroes" (awesome game!).

Now that things are all cleaned up, and all the decorations are put away until next year, I can get back to work on the Vault. My review for "Ernest Scared Stupid" is currently 10% complete and may be completed and posted by Sunday. The capsule reviews section is ready to go, I just need to type up a few reviews to get it going. My main concern is how I should write the reviews. I think I have an idea of what I want to do, I just need to test it out and hammer out the minor details afterwards.

In other news, head on over to www.badmovies.org and check out Andrew's new look for the site. It is VERY green. (My favorite color! :-)

And hmm.... what else can I talk about....? I've really got nothing else, so I suppose that means that this blog post is complete. Stay tuned for some new stuff b-movie fans; perhaps I'll review a few "turkeys" for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment