Saturday, January 7, 2012

JANUARY CONTEST AT THE VAULT! WIN RAY HARRYHAUSEN DVDS!

While perusing this amazing book (a huge thanks to my friend Adam for hooking me up with it!) I realized I had a few Ray Harryhausen DVDs just sitting around and collecting dust, and decided that they needed a home. Therefore, through the month of January, you can enter to win any ONE of these THREE Harryhausen classics: 20,000,000 Miles to Earth, IT Came from Beneath the Sea, or Earth vs. The Flying Saucers!

Rules:
Send me an e-mail at vault_master@bmoviefilmvault.com with your preferred Harryhausen film of choice in the subject line. Include your name, mailing address, and in a few short sentences, tell me about your favorite monster or moment from a Ray Harryhausen film. Simple enough right?

You can put in an entry for each movie, but you will only walk away with one. Winners will be selected at random on January 31st. Prizes will be mailed out promptly on February 1st. For more info on this contest and to see me ramble on incoherently, check out the Youtube video below:



And don't forget to like the Vault on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, or subscribe to my Youtube channel! Get those entries in folks and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment