Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MONSTER MANIA XIV THIS WEEKEND!

Hey b-movie fans! It's been a while since I posted new content at the Vault, but you'll have plenty to read over the weekend because I am headed to Cherry Hill, New Jersey to get crazy at the 14th semi-annual Monster Mania horror convention! (Visit the official site HERE.) I've never been to a convention of any kind before, so this will be an altogether new experience and I'm extremely excited. If any of you Vault fans / frequent readers are going to Monster Mania, let me know and maybe we could meet up and double our chances of having fun or getting assaulted by Gary Busey!

Well I gotta get some stuff packed and take care of a few things; I want to be able to take off Thursday afternoon with not a care in the world. Keep an eye on this blog because I'll be taking my laptop along (free wi-fi at the hotel!) to bring you updates on all my Monster Mania adventures! So even if you can't be there, you can experience everything vicariously through me!

Stay tuned for reports from the front lines of geekdom this weekend! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment